Why was it so damn quiet? In the Mojave there was always noise, someone getting killed, someone shooting someone else, but in this town all of that evaporated. Huh, well it was called ‘Silent Hill’ according to that sign she had long ago passed. Maybe that was why. Still, in the middle of the picturesque town, she had yet to see anything at all.
And perhaps that was worse than having a creature jump out at her. Then, at least, she knew what to expect. This? This empty silence? That wasn’t okay. It worried her, made her knit her brows together as blue eyes flicked across from building to building.
“Blue mooooon, you saw me standing alone.” Her words bounced back to her.
In the middle of town, she stopped to look around. The only question was where to start. The fog made her jump a little, seeing her own shadow stretched and contorted against it.
“Without a dream in my heart.”
Part of her was screaming to leave. Warning signals were shooting off in her head and her legs were itching to run. That was the same part of her that screamed for her to run from the radio, to avoid the Madre. But, like last time, she didn’t listen.
“Without a love of my owwwnnn.”
Instead, the ex-raider continued through the town, waiting to see what would happen next.
- christian-b122 reblogged this from ask-beatrice-luck and added:
- ask-beatrice-luck reblogged this from christian-b122 and added:
- lonewandererofvault101 likes this
- meridakax reblogged this from ask-beatrice-luck and added:
- adrianmayakovskii reblogged this from ask-beatrice-luck and added:
- thececengineer likes this
- gunhandsam likes this
- colonel-ares-ta-redwood likes this
- adrianmayakovskii likes this
- ask-beatrice-luck posted this